Workers Comp Gazette 2012 – Editorial Calendar
Our 2012 Calendar will focus on the following areas:
- March – Claims Management
- April – Self-Insured Administration
- May – Return to Work – National Return to Work Week
- June – Building a Claims Management Team
- July – Mid Year Audits – Best Practices for Auditing Your Workers Comp Programs
- August – Broker and Agency Selection – Best Practices
- September – Workers Comp In & Out Best Practices Today and Into the Future
- October – Benchmarking – What is it? How do you use it? Why it is important
- November – Training Programs
- December – Setting New Goals Evaluating Your Accomplishments
- January 2013 – New Year Resolutions in Workers Comp
If you have an article that you would like to submit to us as a Guest Blogger – Please complete the Blogger Submission Form, send us a sample of your work or a link to your website.
If you would like to advertise with us – complete the contact form and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.