The Question of the Day: Can Pre-Employment Physicals get us into legal problems...
The question today is should HR understand how to manage workers comp claims or should...
WorkComp Question of the Day: We Have No Money For Safety Training But Our Employees Need to Be Trained
Challenge: How do we offer safety training to employees when we have a limited budget...
This is the challenge for employers how do you create a light duty position that...
Today’s Question was: We have an employee who is on workers compensation light...
The injury that happened yesterday is never the cause of your organizations problems, it is… more
- The Essential Tools that HR Must Have to Manage Injuries
- OSHA Issues Caution on Safety Incentive Programs that Encourage Workers to Not File Claims
This morning I received my weekly update from Fisher & Phillips and one case jumped… more
- United Road Towing to Pay $380,000 to Resolve EEOC Disability Discrimination Suit
- EEOC Once Again Says, "Terminating an Employee With a Disability is Illegal"
The U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration has found that Norfolk Southern… more
- Post Offer Workers Compensation Background Checks a Legal Landmine for Employers & HR
- EEOC Says "No Restriction" Full Duty Only Policy Violates ADA
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) announced today that a federal judge has approved… more
- California Employers Must Evaluate FEHA When Implementing Return to Work Policies
- 6.2 Million Reasons to Implement a Proactive Workers Compensation Return to Work Program